Vintage SEW and EMBROIDERY PDF Pattern ❤️ WATERMARKED Pattern in U.S.A. terms
TO MAKE: Retro 1970s
1. Balkan Breeches
2. Sudanese Robe
3. Abyssinian Robe
4. Harem Gown
5. Thai Panung
6. Sudanese Shirt
7. Tunisian Burnous (hooded cloak)
8. Arabian Aba
I'm so happy to finally be able to share these patterns with you - how the ladies from the past even dealt with the originals is beyond me - these were so small, print, patterns & diagrams - there is just too much to list as far as the materials so I will give exciting descriptive info for each item instead - I hope you feel that this is a great value and that you really enjoy creating these wonderful patterns that we never want to lose to the passage of time - also included in this listing is a my special Exclusive Supplemental - enjoy!
Over the centuries and around the world, women have patiently and practically worked out flattering designs that are a joy to wear. Today we call it the ethnic look and isn't it beautiful! Beautiful, too, are the few and simple shapes - mostly straight lines - that make these ethnic beauties - 1970s statement for sizing is "one size fits all" for every single pattern. All the easy diagrams and complete directions are included.
INTERNATIONAL BEAUTIES are a Cinch to Sew
1. Balkan Breeches - four pieces cut into an unbleached cotton shirting stylized print
2. Sudanese Robe - three straight-line shapes in polyester-and-cotton Moroccan print
3. Abyssinian Robe - triangles and rectangles in washable voile geometric print
4. Harem Gown - would you believe one long length of border-printed polyester-and-cotton voile
5. Thai Panung - another becoming drape for a single rectangle. Also in polyester-and-cotton voile
6. Sudanese Shirt - the robe, cut short and in a shirting to match the breeches
7. Tunisian Burnous - two quarter-circles and a long rectangle turn into a sweeping cape in cotton hopsacking
8. Arabian Aba - one great unshaped length, cannily stitched, makes this elegant robe in polyester-and-cotton
❤️ ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern
Look up to the right corner of your Etsy Account and…
1. CLICK: "YOU", then
2. CLICK: "PURCHASES AND REVIEWS", then
3. Next to Purchase, when says "Ready to Download", CLICK: "DOWNLOAD FILES"
4. “PATTERN” will Pop Open in Adobe! --Get Adobe.com (free worldwide)--
•✿------ 2 other things ------✿•
1. You must open on something "larger"...like a laptop and not a phone.
2. Etsy will send you an email -> Click on your link: "View your files on Etsy"
•✿------ Discount ------✿•
Get 20% off your purchase (minimum $10 purchase)
Use Discount Code ❤️"BESO20"❤️ at Checkout!
😊 MY MOTTO: When you want to show someone you care – you crochet, craft, or knit it! Even if it is for yourself!
•:**:• Have a beautiful day! •:*¨*:•
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, due to the nature of digital files, there are NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All sales are final.
Vintage Beso specializes in Vintage Patterns; therefore, vintage yarn does not usually exist anymore. I do not give yarn recommendations to this crucial decision.
Once you purchase the pattern, you can research that based on the information provided in the pattern. Some clues to look for are the descriptive words and ply, for example, 2-ply or 4-ply.
Now, all that being said - I do give an Exclusive Supplemental Gift with tons of info but that does not mean that it has the specific info you are looking for.
*Modern equivalent yarns need to be researched as most vintage yarns were manufactured by the companies who created the patterns and no longer exist.*
Here are two things you need to do to print:
1. Open your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. Then, must print off of a larger piece of hardware - meaning a laptop -----> not a phone.
VintageBeso specializes in LARGE print.
In talking with customers from all around the world, the answer seems to be the same; in that,
1. Coupon Code ENTRY is NOT available on phones
2. but IS AVAILABLE on laptops. :)
Mar 31, 2018
This is NOT a sewing pattern. These are directions on how to create your own pattern with given measurements. Directions state that you will need a compass and a triangle. Not at all what I was expecting. Not at all how the listing is described. Totally disappointed.