Vintage KNITTING PDF Pattern ❤️ WATERMARKED Pattern in U.S.A. terms
ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern located in your Etsy Account
TO MAKE: Retro 1970s "Twas The Night Before Christmas" Stockings:
1. crocheted stocking with Santa & big beard + snowflakes
2. knitted stocking with Candle & candle holder + xmas trees + wreath
- - enhanced from original Bernat Knitting Patterns are now in PDF LARGE PRINT that is in an EASY TO READ LAYOUT with chart, alphabet, abbreviations and terms.
MATERIALS for crocheted stocking with Santa & big beard + snowflakes
1 Bernat-Aero Crochet Hook Size 3:50 mm (E)
Gauge: 5 sc = 1 inch, 11 rows = 2 inches
MATERIALS for knitted
1 pair Bernat-Aero Straight Knitting Needles No. 6 (Canadian) No. 8)
1 set Bernat-Aero DP Needles No. 6 (Canadian No. 8)
1 Bernat-Aero Crochet Hook Size 5:00 mm (H).
Gauge: 11 sts = 2 inches, 7 rows = 1 inches
•✿------ Discount ------✿•
Your offer details
Enter BESO20 at checkout for 20% off your order of $10.00 (USD) or more from VintageBeso.
Learn more about using coupon codes:
😊 MY MOTTO: When you want to show someone you care – you crochet, craft, or knit it! Even if it is for yourself!
•:**:• Have a beautiful day! •:*¨*:•
•✿------ GENERAL DETAILS ------✿•
❤️ Only YOU can access your PDF!
❤️ YOU MUST DOWNLOAD yourself because that is like your "receipt" -- meaning it PROVES you received your download.
❤️ ALL DOWNLOADING - links come from Etsy via automated software - not this shop.
If you need help, here is what Etsy offers:
WHAT YOU GET:
> Digital file type(s): 1 or more PDF, 1 JPG.
> Digitally restored WATERMARKED vintage pattern (enlarged).
> INSTANT download once ETSY completes processing payment.
==> ETSY puts into your ETSY ACCOUNT.
This is a DOWNLOADABLE product only.
You will NOT receive a physical item sent to you.
You will NOT receive an email with the digital item sent to you.
Returns are not accepted.
•✿------ 3 other things ------✿•
Just Won't Print - or - Printing is Small -> what happened? Here are three things you need to do to print:
1. OPEN - your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. HARDWARE - Most are able to download to their smartphones but it all depends on your own personal hardware. Don't see a DOWNLOAD BUTTON?
That means your hardware (phone or tablet) might be outdated for this function. You need to USE A LAPTOP TO DOWNLOAD.
3. YOUR PRINTER SETTINGS - Make sure your own computer is set to print at FULL SCREEN/SCALE-TO-FIT-MEDIA.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, due to the nature of digital files, there are NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All sales are final.
Vintage Beso specializes in Vintage Patterns; therefore, vintage yarn does not usually exist anymore. I do not give yarn recommendations to this crucial decision.
Once you purchase the pattern, you can research that based on the information provided in the pattern. Some clues to look for are the descriptive words and ply, for example, 2-ply or 4-ply.
Now, all that being said - I do give an Exclusive Supplemental Gift with tons of info but that does not mean that it has the specific info you are looking for.
*Modern equivalent yarns need to be researched as most vintage yarns were manufactured by the companies who created the patterns and no longer exist.*
Here are two things you need to do to print:
1. Open your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. Then, must print off of a larger piece of hardware - meaning a laptop -----> not a phone.
VintageBeso specializes in LARGE print.
In talking with customers from all around the world, the answer seems to be the same; in that,
1. Coupon Code ENTRY is NOT available on phones
2. but IS AVAILABLE on laptops. :)