Vintage CROCHET PDF Pattern ❤️ WATERMARKED PATTERN in U.S.A. terms
PDF Pattern Only
ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern located in your Etsy Account
TO MAKE: Retro 1970s Two (2) EASY Bikini Patterns ---> digitally restored/enhanced is now in EASY TO READ LARGE PRINT.
1. BIKINI - Pink, Blue and green
2. BIKINI - Violet and green
1. Pink, Blue and green: a bikini in bright stripes to contrast with a nice sun-tan
2. Violet and green: a bikini in strongly contrasting colors. Briefs held in place on the hips with two tabs
Most all two-pieces are intended more as sun-suits rather than a swim-suit. Cotton was used for these bikinis on models, because it is nice to wear. Easy crochet, color-fast to sea, sand and sun. Any synthetic yarns could be used, since they dry quickly.
These should be made to fit you exactly, almost like a second-skin.
To feel perfectly happy in your two-piece, run a few strands of elastic thread round the bottom of the bra and the top of the briefs. There is a very simple methods for slotting thru this type of elastic.
Using a darning needle, slot the elastic thru the single crochet border on the wrong side of the finished piece of work. To give added elasticity, run thru a second row of elastic parallel to the first.
In the pattern, will be additional information for your swim-suit that may have stretched a little after a season's wear! Yeah!
1. BIKINI - Crochet hook D/3, 2 rings 3/4" in diameter; Sizes: 34 to 36 and (36 to 38); Gauge: 5 1/2 shells and 17 rows to 4 sq. ins.
2. BIKINI - Crochet hook D/3; Sizes: to fit a 36 inch hip; Gauge: 5 dc to 1 inch, 5 rows to 2 ins.
❤️ ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern
Look up to the right corner of your Etsy Account and…
1. CLICK: "YOU", then
2. CLICK: "PURCHASES AND REVIEWS", then
3. Next to Purchase, when says "Ready to Download", CLICK: "DOWNLOAD FILES"
4. “PATTERN” will Pop Open in Adobe! --Get Adobe.com (free worldwide)--
•✿------ 2 other things ------✿•
1. You must open on something "larger"...like a laptop and not a phone.
2. Etsy will send you an email -> Click on your link: "View your files on Etsy"
•✿------ Discount ------✿•
Get 20% off your purchase (minimum $10 purchase)
Use Discount Code ❤️"BESO20"❤️ at Checkout!
😊 MY MOTTO: When you want to show someone you care – you crochet, craft, or knit it! Even if it is for yourself!
•:**:• Have a beautiful day! •:*¨*:•
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, due to the nature of digital files, there are NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All sales are final.
Vintage Beso specializes in Vintage Patterns; therefore, vintage yarn does not usually exist anymore. I do not give yarn recommendations to this crucial decision.
Once you purchase the pattern, you can research that based on the information provided in the pattern. Some clues to look for are the descriptive words and ply, for example, 2-ply or 4-ply.
Now, all that being said - I do give an Exclusive Supplemental Gift with tons of info but that does not mean that it has the specific info you are looking for.
*Modern equivalent yarns need to be researched as most vintage yarns were manufactured by the companies who created the patterns and no longer exist.*
Here are two things you need to do to print:
1. Open your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. Then, must print off of a larger piece of hardware - meaning a laptop -----> not a phone.
VintageBeso specializes in LARGE print.
In talking with customers from all around the world, the answer seems to be the same; in that,
1. Coupon Code ENTRY is NOT available on phones
2. but IS AVAILABLE on laptops. :)
Jun 20, 2020
Pattern very difficult to follow. I am fairly experienced in crochet. Don’t purchase if you have not created clothing in the past.