Vintage SEW and EMBROIDERY PDF Pattern ❤️ WATERMARKED Pattern in U.S.A. terms
♥¸.•`•¸.•*♥ INSTANT DOWNLOAD: download directly from your Etsy account, once payment is approved.
TO MAKE: Retro 1970s Clothing
1. Balkan Breeches
2. Sudanese Robe
3. Abyssinian Robe
4. Harem Gown
5. Thai Panung
6. Sudanese Shirt
7. Tunisian Burnous (hooded cloak)
8. Arabian Aba
I'm so happy to finally be able to share these patterns with you - how the ladies from the past even dealt with the originals is beyond me - these were so small, print & patterns - there is just too much to list as far as the materials so I will give exciting descriptive info for each item instead - I hope you feel that this is a great value and that you really enjoy creating these wonderful patterns that we never want to lose to the passage of time - also included in this listing is a my special Exclusive Supplemental - enjoy!
Over the centuries and around the world, women have patiently and practically worked out flattering designs that are a joy to wear. Today we call it the ethnic look and isn't it beautiful! Beautiful, too, are the few and simple shapes - mostly straight lines - that make these ethnic beauties - 1970s statement for sizing is "one size fits all" for every single pattern. All the easy diagrams and complete directions are included.
INTERNATIONAL BEAUTIES are a Cinch to Sew
1. Balkan Breeches - four pieces cut into an unbleached cotton shirting stylized print
2. Sudanese Robe - three straight-line shapes in polyester-and-cotton Moroccan print
3. Abyssinian Robe - triangles and rectangles in washable voile geometric print
4. Harem Gown - would you believe one long length of border-printed polyester-and-cotton voile
5. Thai Panung - another becoming drape for a single rectangle. Also in polyester-and-cotton voile
6. Sudanese Shirt - the robe, cut short and in a shirting to match the breeches
7. Tunisian Burnous - two quarter-circles and a long rectangle turn into a sweeping cape in cotton hopsacking
8. Arabian Aba - one great unshaped length, cannily stitched, makes this elegant robe in polyester-and-cotton
•✿------ Discount ------✿•
Your offer details
Enter BESO20 at checkout for 20% off your order of $10.00 (USD) or more from VintageBeso.
Learn more about using coupon codes:
😊 MY MOTTO: When you want to show someone you care – you crochet, craft, or knit it! Even if it is for yourself!
•:**:• Have a beautiful day! •:*¨*:•
•✿------ GENERAL DETAILS ------✿•
❤️ Only YOU can access your PDF!
❤️ YOU MUST DOWNLOAD yourself because that is like your "receipt" -- meaning it PROVES you received your download.
❤️ ALL DOWNLOADING - links come from Etsy via automated software - not this shop.
If you need help, here is what Etsy offers:
WHAT YOU GET:
> Digital file type(s): 1 or more PDF, 1 JPG.
> Digitally restored WATERMARKED vintage pattern (enlarged).
> INSTANT download once ETSY completes processing payment.
==> ETSY puts into your ETSY ACCOUNT.
This is a DOWNLOADABLE product only.
You will NOT receive a physical item sent to you.
You will NOT receive an email with the digital item sent to you.
Returns are not accepted.
•✿------ 3 other things ------✿•
Just Won't Print - or - Printing is Small -> what happened? Here are three things you need to do to print:
1. OPEN - your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. HARDWARE - Most are able to download to their smartphones but it all depends on your own personal hardware. Don't see a DOWNLOAD BUTTON?
That means your hardware (phone or tablet) might be outdated for this function. You need to USE A LAPTOP TO DOWNLOAD.
3. YOUR PRINTER SETTINGS - Make sure your own computer is set to print at FULL SCREEN/SCALE-TO-FIT-MEDIA.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, due to the nature of digital files, there are NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All sales are final.
Vintage Beso specializes in Vintage Patterns; therefore, vintage yarn does not usually exist anymore. I do not give yarn recommendations to this crucial decision.
Once you purchase the pattern, you can research that based on the information provided in the pattern. Some clues to look for are the descriptive words and ply, for example, 2-ply or 4-ply.
Now, all that being said - I do give an Exclusive Supplemental Gift with tons of info but that does not mean that it has the specific info you are looking for.
*Modern equivalent yarns need to be researched as most vintage yarns were manufactured by the companies who created the patterns and no longer exist.*
Here are two things you need to do to print:
1. Open your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. Then, must print off of a larger piece of hardware - meaning a laptop -----> not a phone.
VintageBeso specializes in LARGE print.
In talking with customers from all around the world, the answer seems to be the same; in that,
1. Coupon Code ENTRY is NOT available on phones
2. but IS AVAILABLE on laptops. :)
Dec 11, 2016
Pattern arrived immediately on placing my order. The designs are suitable for a beginner (which I am!), and I am really keen to have a go at making some of them!