Vintage CROCHET PDF Pattern ❤️ WATERMARKED PATTERN in U.S.A. terms
PDF Pattern Only
ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern located in your Etsy Account
TO MAKE: Retro 1970s Laced Tunic - Tabard or Tunic - oh, how I love a tabard! - don't want to take a coat but want something for that breezy day or night...here it is! this top is fantastic to keep that bit of chill away or cover your belly area on one of those days you just want to cover your tummy are (smiles) - enjoy - crochet hook H and crochet hook F, gauge: (skirt pat) 1 pat = 2 inch, 1 row = 1 inch; (bodice pat) 7 clusters = 4 inches, 3 rows = 2 inches - finished measurements: bust 33 (37-40) inches, sleeve at underarm 12 (13-13 1/2) inches ---> digitally restored/enhanced is now in EASY TO READ LARGE PRINT.
❤️ ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern
Look up to the right corner of your Etsy Account and…
1. CLICK: "YOU", then
2. CLICK: "PURCHASES AND REVIEWS", then
3. Next to Purchase, when says "Ready to Download", CLICK: "DOWNLOAD FILES"
4. “PATTERN” will Pop Open in Adobe! --Get Adobe.com (free worldwide)--
•✿------ 2 other things ------✿•
1. You must open on something "larger"...like a laptop and not a phone.
2. Etsy will send you an email -> Click on your link: "View your files on Etsy"
•✿------ Discount ------✿•
Get 20% off your purchase (minimum $10 purchase)
Use Discount Code ❤️"BESO20"❤️ at Checkout!
😊 MY MOTTO: When you want to show someone you care – you crochet, craft, or knit it! Even if it is for yourself!
•:**:• Have a beautiful day! •:*¨*:•
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, due to the nature of digital files, there are NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All sales are final.
Vintage Beso specializes in Vintage Patterns; therefore, vintage yarn does not usually exist anymore. I do not give yarn recommendations to this crucial decision.
Once you purchase the pattern, you can research that based on the information provided in the pattern. Some clues to look for are the descriptive words and ply, for example, 2-ply or 4-ply.
Now, all that being said - I do give an Exclusive Supplemental Gift with tons of info but that does not mean that it has the specific info you are looking for.
*Modern equivalent yarns need to be researched as most vintage yarns were manufactured by the companies who created the patterns and no longer exist.*
Here are two things you need to do to print:
1. Open your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. Then, must print off of a larger piece of hardware - meaning a laptop -----> not a phone.
VintageBeso specializes in LARGE print.
In talking with customers from all around the world, the answer seems to be the same; in that,
1. Coupon Code ENTRY is NOT available on phones
2. but IS AVAILABLE on laptops. :)