Vintage KNITTING PDF Pattern ❤️ WATERMARKED Pattern in U.S.A. terms
❤️ ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern (see below) ❤️
TO MAKE: Retro 1960s Christmas Stockings:
1. "WINKING SANTA" Santa waving Hello
2. "DEB" Christmas Tree with Holly and Berries
- - enhanced from original Bucilla Knitting Patterns are now in PDF LARGE PRINT that is in an EASY TO READ LAYOUT with chart, alphabet, abbreviations and terms.
Jolly Santa, yule tree, felt holly leaves, and the name of your favorite little one pattern the merriest of Christmas stockings - Santa has an angora beard, the tree is bedecked with sequin "ornaments;" little jingle bells trim the toe tips - see pics for pattern info.
ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern
Look up to the right corner of your Etsy Account and…
1. CLICK: "YOU", then
2. CLICK: "PURCHASES AND REVIEWS", then
3. Next to Purchase, when says "Ready to Download", CLICK: "DOWNLOAD FILES"
4. “PATTERN” will Pop Open in Adobe! --Get Adobe.com (free worldwide)--
❤️ 2 other things ❤️
1. You must open on something "larger"...like a laptop and not a phone.
2. Etsy will send you an email -> Click on your link: "View your files on Etsy"
Get 20% off your purchase (minimum $10 purchase)
Use Discount Code ❤️"BESO20"❤️ at Checkout!
😊 MY MOTTO: When you want to show someone you care – you crochet, craft, or knit it! Even if it is for yourself!
•:**:• Have a beautiful day! •:*¨*:•
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, due to the nature of digital files, there are NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All sales are final.
Vintage Beso specializes in Vintage Patterns; therefore, vintage yarn does not usually exist anymore. I do not give yarn recommendations to this crucial decision.
Once you purchase the pattern, you can research that based on the information provided in the pattern. Some clues to look for are the descriptive words and ply, for example, 2-ply or 4-ply.
Now, all that being said - I do give an Exclusive Supplemental Gift with tons of info but that does not mean that it has the specific info you are looking for.
*Modern equivalent yarns need to be researched as most vintage yarns were manufactured by the companies who created the patterns and no longer exist.*
Here are two things you need to do to print:
1. Open your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. Then, must print off of a larger piece of hardware - meaning a laptop -----> not a phone.
VintageBeso specializes in LARGE print.
In talking with customers from all around the world, the answer seems to be the same; in that,
1. Coupon Code ENTRY is NOT available on phones
2. but IS AVAILABLE on laptops. :)
Sep 28, 2020
These patterns are fantastic. they were very easy to download and I really liked that I could adjust the font to a size I can read well. Thank you Etsy.
Nov 17, 2019
Download was quick and easy.
Nov 26, 2018
messaged the seller before I purchased and waited several days without a response from the seller. I bought in good faith and it was what I needed.
Nov 8, 2017
Can't wait to make some of these stockings for my family!