Vintage KNITTING PDF Pattern ❤️ WATERMARKED Pattern in U.S.A. terms
ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern located in your Etsy Account
TO MAKE: Vintage 1950s Christmas Stocking - "Jim" Noel Stocking PATTERN has a SANTA that, to me, looks like he is DANCING! smiles
- - enhanced from original Columbia Minerva Knitting Pattern that is now in a PDF LARGE PRINT that is in an EASY TO READ LAYOUT with chart, alphabet, abbreviations and terms.
All around the world 1950s Christmas seems to be an ideal. Now, you can participate in that feeling by knitting from the exact pattern that was so popular in the United States! Christmas is only once a year and full of memories so this is a great as a gift for all your family and friends who are special to you - no matter their age. Full alphabet is included so you can personalize each one you create! - ZOOM to see stitches up close -
❤️ ONCE PAYMENT IS APPROVED -> download pattern
Look up to the right corner of your Etsy Account and…
1. CLICK: "YOU", then
2. CLICK: "PURCHASES AND REVIEWS", then
3. Next to Purchase, when says "Ready to Download", CLICK: "DOWNLOAD FILES"
4. “PATTERN” will Pop Open in Adobe! --Get Adobe.com (free worldwide)--
•✿------ 2 other things ------✿•
1. You must open on something "larger"...like a laptop and not a phone.
2. Etsy will send you an email -> Click on your link: "View your files on Etsy"
•✿------ Discount ------✿•
Get 20% off your purchase (minimum $10 purchase)
Use Discount Code ❤️"BESO20"❤️ at Checkout!
😊 MY MOTTO: When you want to show someone you care – you crochet, craft, or knit it! Even if it is for yourself!
•:**:• Have a beautiful day! •:*¨*:•
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, due to the nature of digital files, there are NO returns, exchanges, or cancellations. All sales are final.
Vintage Beso specializes in Vintage Patterns; therefore, vintage yarn does not usually exist anymore. I do not give yarn recommendations to this crucial decision.
Once you purchase the pattern, you can research that based on the information provided in the pattern. Some clues to look for are the descriptive words and ply, for example, 2-ply or 4-ply.
Now, all that being said - I do give an Exclusive Supplemental Gift with tons of info but that does not mean that it has the specific info you are looking for.
*Modern equivalent yarns need to be researched as most vintage yarns were manufactured by the companies who created the patterns and no longer exist.*
Here are two things you need to do to print:
1. Open your PDF with Adobe. Adobe.com is free to download worldwide.
2. Then, must print off of a larger piece of hardware - meaning a laptop -----> not a phone.
VintageBeso specializes in LARGE print.
In talking with customers from all around the world, the answer seems to be the same; in that,
1. Coupon Code ENTRY is NOT available on phones
2. but IS AVAILABLE on laptops. :)
Jan 8, 2022
Several of my siblings and I all have the same knitted Christmas stocking made by our grandma, and I wanted to make them for other family members. I figured I would have to get help to mimick the pattern but found the original right here! There are other sellers in other markets with this pattern trying to sell it for an exhorbitant price, but this was very affordable and I am so excited to make Christmas stockings for everyone!
Oct 30, 2019
I love this pattern! Thank you!